Re: [OM] Some OM500mm shots today

Subject: Re: [OM] Some OM500mm shots today
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:22:59 +0800
Thanks for looking and the kind comment, Chuck. I post 1465 because I found
the background rather interesting, with donuts but soft and pleasing (like a
wallpaper behind), not the usual type found on some traditional mirror lens
images.

One of the purpose of using mirror lens is making use of special background
effects, I'm not always object to the donuts. 1358 is another type, although
busy but also gives a cheerful look especially with the hot red color.

C.H.Ling