Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2011: the limits of light

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2011: the limits of light
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:20:13 +0000
I like both versions, I must admit.  Nathan's habit is to shoot and accept what
he gets (using RAW), I would guess.  And there's a gentleness about the image
and its tones which I find attractive.  Moose's suggestions, both of crop and
detail is interesting but not necessarily "better" of course.

I wouldn't have described Nathan's title as a challenge, more a name to suit
his view of the image.

Chris