Re: [OM] Haze

Subject: Re: [OM] Haze
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:49:02 +0100
Just starting to catch up on the backlog of emails, yes I separated
(accidentally by leaving too long in acetone) the rear cloudy rear
doublet on mine, Then after searching for some cement to re-cement it I
contacted the supplier here in Switzerland who then offered to re-cement
it for a small charge.  I used ponds cold cream to clean as much fungus
as possible before sending it away.

IanW