Re: [OM] Used items

Subject: Re: [OM] Used items
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:13:50 +0200
Iwert, I agree. My 3Ti leads a very active life, and, for the first
time, I've
had the camera body scuff the camera strap, and not the other way
around. Very
tough finish, that grey.

This week-end, after 3 years of complaints from me, I was surprised to
see that my
local photographic store finally had some Ilford Pan F in stock! I was
so elated,
I bought a brick of 10, and can't wait to load the 3Ti up with some.

For the past 3 months, Kodak TMY2-400 was the only film I shot, and I
am in love.
But Pan F is special - so, even though I will be seriously limiting
myself
to shooting in good light, I suspect I will have a good time :-) I've
always wanted
to shoot the 250/2 wide open in good light with some Pan F.

D.