Re: [OM] Zuiko 500/8 mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 500/8 mirror
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:17:20 -0500
Damn.  How can I be so dumb.  I just realized that, at the time of my
spotting an osprey while the 5D was sporting only a Tamron 20-40... I
had to have the Samsung WB650 on my belt... which goes to 350mm
equivalent.  Dumb, dumb, dumb.  The brain is withering away.  But, the
brain was probably confused by having both hands occupied holding the 5D
on the monopod.  Yeah, that's it... that's the reason..  :-)

Chuck Norcutt