[OM] Zuiko 500/8 mirror

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 500/8 mirror
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:54:15 -0500 (EST)
I think with ease of PP, likely better to have resolution over
contrast.  As I recall the Sigma 600/8 has quite good res.
I remember trying Moose's on a OM-2 and it was a bit tricky to focus
but not impossible in good light with the 1-13 screen.  I suspect
with Mag live view on a tripod, would be a piece of cake.  Might be a
nice travel long tele  for shots otherwise written off.
I recall a few of Moose's shots during a visit a year ago or so to the
North Shore of Boston  with the Sigma 600/8 CAT. I doubt he would mind
a re-post.

http://tinyurl.com/45brl7d    Not sure how he processed that.

The Celestron 750 F6 is relatively easy to focus (thanks Jeff!!)

Mike