Re: [OM] Interesting generational observation

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting generational observation
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:46:20 -0600
Actually, it's 3000-seat room, and we were about halfway back. I realized we
were in no immediate danger, and the aisles were pretty packed. I waited until
the elderly woman with a cane and the one in a wheelchair was gone, then we
exited.

An iPhone 4 may not be a substitute for an E-1, but sometimes the "The best
camera is the one you have with you" axiom really does apply.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"The Nachos are still good." -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard