[OM] Interesting generational observation

Subject: [OM] Interesting generational observation
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:31:42 -0600
My wife and I were attending a performance of the Shanghai Circus last
night at a local theatre.  About 3/4 of the way through the first act, a
stage light accidentally set the house right act curtain on fire.  While
we were waiting for the aisle to clear a bit before we headed out, I
grabbed the iPhone 4 and started taking photos.

Afterwards, I realized that it took me a bit to remember that I could
also shoot video...so I got about a 10-second clip before the security
guys got really insistent that we vacate.

I think it was interesting that my first instinct was to grab a couple
of good still shots before my brain even remembered that I could shoot
video as well... I guess that's because I didn't really grow up in the
"video generation" as much.  I don't even own a camcorder.  Closest I
have is the iPhone.

Hmmm.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"The nachos are still good." - Jim Peterik

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard