Re: [OM] My 2010 yearbook

Subject: Re: [OM] My 2010 yearbook
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:17:42 -0500
I was looking through the pages, and saw the picture of your uncle, Joseph
Weismann, and your mention of deportation of French Jews during WWII. Cause me
to wonder if you've read Dreams of Scipio, a novel by Ian Pears. It bounces
back and forth among  three three pivotal points in history, the fall of the
Roman Empire, the Black Death, and the Holocaust as experienced in France. A
most excellent, if somewhat literary, read.

--Bob