[OM] My 2010 yearbook

Subject: [OM] My 2010 yearbook
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:48:01 +0100
Every year, I make a book on Blurb in their smallest format, 7x7 inches, to
keep in my camera bag and whip out when people ask me about my photography. I
find it particularly useful when I am out on the streets and can show people
why I photograph seemingly ordinary scenes and prove to them that I am neither
a pedophile nor some other kind of perv. The 2010 edition is here:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1953423

I am not posting this to get you to buy the book--all the pictures in it are
pictures that you have already seen in my PAWs during the year. It is simply a
nice illustration of the usefulness of services like Blurb.

I have turned on the preview of the entire book.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain