Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/2/2011: Texas lemon

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/2/2011: Texas lemon
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 19:58:03 +0100
It is not the lemon in itself that is a luxury. What IS a luxury is that when I
need one, I just go down to the garden and pluck it from the tree; there are no
chemicals on it or in it, and it tastes and smells 10x better than what I can
get in a supermarket. That is the luxury--and the fact that the tree needs
absolutely no care.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman