[OM] E-3 problems

Subject: [OM] E-3 problems
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 22:50:47 +0100
In the almost two years and 26k shutter actuations that I own my E-3 I have had
some troubles with it. I would like to know if other have encountered similar
problems.

1) IS does not work. In fact it works the opposite way. When shooting with IS
on (either 1 or 2) my shots blurred up, despite of fast enough shutterspeeds.
When switching IS off the problem was over. Switching IS back on, problem
returned.

2) Flashphotos (with internal flash) are about 5 stops underexposed.

3) one screw for the flipscreen disappeared.

Problems 1 and 2 were each solved by a factory reset. Problem 3 still has to be
resoved.

Still a happy camper with the E-3 though, although I have the feeling that the
E-5 is now what the E-3 should have been 2-3 years ago.

Wiliam