Re: [OM] Changes on the Zone-10 Front

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes on the Zone-10 Front
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:34:24 +0100
Ken Norton wrote:
-----
Secondly, my own time for the website is going to be a little thin for
a while as I further my education. I'm studying for the CCNA and will
continue on to one of the P certifications. These aren't required by
my employer, but I recognize that I'm running into the limits of my
knowledge and could stand a leetle learnin. Good for the resume
regardless.

It's a good thing for my daughters to see me studying too. Going back
to college to earn a degree may sound like a good idea, but that may
not be overly feasable for a few years, but at least getting a
certification or two is not only attainable, but yields immediate
rewards as I put into practice things being learned every day.
-----

The CCNA traject is great IMHO, give you a really deep insight in networks.
I started with some modules years back, but then made a workchange bringing
me further from the technology, so deeper knowledge was not needed.

Enjoy and use!

Wiliam