[OM] Changes on the Zone-10 Front

Subject: [OM] Changes on the Zone-10 Front
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:37:04 -0600
Well, a couple changes on the Zone-10 front.

I have a new contributor--somebody that I think many of you will
really enjoy. We're just finalizing the format of his articles. Alas,
not an Olympus user, but that matters not. I'd really like to get one
more high quality contributor.

Secondly, my own time for the website is going to be a little thin for
a while as I further my education. I'm studying for the CCNA and will
continue on to one of the P certifications. These aren't required by
my employer, but I recognize that I'm running into the limits of my
knowledge and could stand a leetle learnin. Good for the resume
regardless.

It's a good thing for my daughters to see me studying too. Going back
to college to earn a degree may sound like a good idea, but that may
not be overly feasable for a few years, but at least getting a
certification or two is not only attainable, but yields immediate
rewards as I put into practice things being learned every day.

CCAG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx