Re: [OM] IMG: Biar

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Biar
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:22:53 +1100
Hmmm...film...must resist.
I have a problem with your site in that the explanatory text at the top greys
out and the image lays over it, obscuring it.  I can see "Most of my
photography..." This includes the line of buttons as the image is centred and
butted right up to the top of the frame. Is this just me?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx