Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:05:24 -0500
I've got to dig out the original slide and see if there's actual detail to
recapture. Failing that, we're due another Arctic blast early next week, so I
may bundle up and wander down to the beach to see if a re-shoot is possible.
(If I do, I'll have to go in on snowshoes; the while stuff is thick on the
ground here and getting thicker.)

Speaking of which, I find that re-shoots rarely work out. Once in a while I'll
get something I like better than the original, but then with seaweed it's
doubtful anything like the original configuration will be there.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com