Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:37:30 -0800 (PST)
Actually, carb burning takes longer than one might think.  I was surprised to
learn that during the first 40 minutes the body burns the carbs from the
previous night.  Rule of the thumb was told.

I enjoyed your story about running at the young girls pace more tho...:)  I
heard about it many times from my last boss who had the ability to paint this
vivid pictures of what that is...:) He is 46 and races constantly.  One of the
best bosses I ever had.  Knows how to drink beer too.

Best

Boris