Re: [OM] IMG: Live View Focusing with Extension Tube

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Live View Focusing with Extension Tube
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:49:33 -0600
> Brings me back to late 70's when I was in middle school.  This was the watch
> to have...

No kidding! I went through two or three of those things. Paper routes
were tough on bicycles and watches.

Biggest problem with those Casios was the display turning black in
cold Michigan winter weather.

Also, another problem I had with one--I think it was the Casio, if you
wore polarizing sunglasses you couldn't read the display. The angle
was wrong.

Can't say that it was one of my favorite watches, but at least I was cool.

AG