Re: [OM] OT Internet connection speed

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Internet connection speed
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:31:42 -0800
My choices are DSL or satellite. I pay for 256 whatevers  from the local
ISP for $28/mo. but rarely get it. Theoretically it could go as high as
1.5 big bunches if I wanted to pay.  I could switch to CenturyLink DSL
and supposedly get more electrons for the same price but they are
pushing them down the same copper so I'm not falling for it. And I'd
rather talk to Paul in town who actually answers when I call rather than
hold for somebody in Calcutta. Maybe my speeds could have something to
do with the county roadside weedwacker's habit of trashing the pedestals.

Mike