Re: [OM] OT Internet connection speed

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Internet connection speed
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:38:21 +0100
Cable is much more akin to a local area network than DSL. When I had cable
broadband internet, in the windows 9x days, I could see all my neighbourhood
shares exposed to the world. They weren't routed via tcp/ip in those days, so
very few people took care to lock them down. Loads of fun (I was young), and
many pranks opportunities. Won't tell more... hush hush...

Cheers,

--
Manuel Viet