[OM] Interested in a Zuiko 24 shift?

Subject: [OM] Interested in a Zuiko 24 shift?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:39:32 +0100
Hello everybody,

I have been contacted if I would be interested in a 24mm shift.
Because I already have one, and don't do stereo photography,
I offered to ask around here for interest in this lens.

Price would be rather a reasonable, I believe, around 1000,- Euro.
(that would be 1350,- $ at current rate).

I did see the lens and it looks very nice, in good condition.
Glass is very good, some minor dust inside, mechanics are perfect.

A few marks around the body, but nothing serious.

If interested, please contact me off-list...

All the best,

Iwert