[OM] [IMG] Carlos' PAW 2011 -- a new project

Subject: [OM] [IMG] Carlos' PAW 2011 -- a new project
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:03:34 +0100
Hi all!

After some busy times, I eventually catched up with the list -- once again
;-) I'm currently redacting some replies to old threads, as time permits. I
hope to chime in soon.

Meanwhile, inspired by the work of Nathan and others, I decided to start a
Picture-a-Week project this year.

Week 1: a bit forced, being a two-day week (as per Spanish convention)...
but it's always good to start the year with beer, isn't it? <
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/5347418142/sizes/l/>

Week 2: there's a bit of history behind this... I had to send a package
(mandatory OM content: there were several versions of the 35mm Zuiko inside)
and, being one of the very few ocassions I went out _without_ any camera at
hand, I could see an amazing sunset... so after the task I rushed home, took
the GF-1 and went to the beach to take some pictures... until I emptied the
battery, and almost the SD card, but the very first picture of the session
was nice enough: <http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/5352155834/sizes/l/>

C&C welcome. Now that the third week is over, I hope to post a third picture
soon... somewhat pushed again, since I haven't taken a single digital pic
for ten days -- not necessarily a bad thing, I presume :-)

Another project I started a while ago is somewhat related: Camera-a-Week --
rotating thru the (too many) film cameras of my collection. But still have
to develop them (my routine is quite slow, doing all film processing at home
and waiting for largish batches to be cost-and-work-effective) and scan tons
of frames. I'll let you know.

My best wishes of a happy and prosperous 2011 for everybody... Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)