[OM] (OM) OT Wampserver ( Webservers etc - PHP et al)

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Wampserver ( Webservers etc - PHP et al)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:05:46 +1300
Many thanks to Manuel Viet for telling me about Wampserver.
(Windows, Apache server, MySQL, PHP)

First attempt to install brought up errors so I uninstalled, and also
uninstalled
previously installed PHP & MySQL, and tried again.
This time, no errors reported :-)

Now hopefully I can get on with learning the process and not have to deal
with a multitude of (to me) fiddly commands.

Who would have thought that one file of download size 20 MB could
generate about 650MB of program stuff incorporating three major and
separate programs, all the latest version, with only about 3 places in the
installation process where my input was required. Marvellous.

Brian Swale.