Re: [OM] Bokeh question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh question
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:44:37 -0500
If everything is sharp, there is no bokeh. Its something you get with wider
apertures.

People who claim to not see a difference between lenses or who say bokeh is
a stupid thing to think about are usually people who shoot like Ansel Adams,
everything stopped way down so nothing is out of focus. Or they're blind.
LOL

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography