Re: [OM] More food - Donghaumen Night Market

Subject: Re: [OM] More food - Donghaumen Night Market
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:05:58 -0500
Airline food is quite variable. I'm not as critical as many and much is
acceptable, especially when hungry. On long-haul flights over the
Pacific, I'm able to use the "big seats", where the food is quite OK,
especially when washed down with reasonable wine and after-dinner cognac!

Red is a common colour in China, bringing good luck, if I remember
correctly. Maybe saturated Fuji film emphasizes that colour.

Martin