Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2011: my oriental whisky altar

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2011: my oriental whisky altar
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:40:40 +1100
A family friend makes a rich premium grade cognac he calls 'Cognac & Cigars' -
I have a bottle beside me as we speak. I don't smoke, don't see the attraction
of the nice cubans that a friend smokes but he says that they go well together
and I find it works well with a very good, very strong coffee.
Damn good stuff but not cheap, even at 'mate's rates'.
His vinyard and still is about 20km north of cognac.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx