Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:08:16 -0000
This reminds me, Jim, that you opined on that other list that Exakta
adapters are very expensive.  Depends what you call expensive, Jim. My
Exakta-4/3 adaptor cost me USD50 from the auction site, seller is
'jinfinance' who is well known to us - he has one listed just now for about
the same price 110327845335  and 'roxsen' has one for a couple of bucks more
with an AF confirm chip 110624245884 There are plenty others for USD40 or so
(though from sellers I have not dealt with).

And, by the way, very good results from your Ross lens. As you surely know,
the Ross name continued until the early 1960s - I have some luscious 6x9
Ektachromes from an Ensign Selfix which has a Ross Xpress lens.

Piers