Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:11:14 -0800
> From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
>
> fermented fruit juice,
>
> Is that Jan's Hard Cider?

In the tradition of Wales and western England, it's officially called "perry."
I've got 120 litres bubbling away right now. Should be ready for sampling in 90
days.

C'mon over and try some. We're allowed to make as much as we want for ourselves
and to give away, but we can't legally sell it without a license that takes
about six moths, five digits of money, four accountants, three cabinets of
paperwork, two worn-out farmers frustrated with bureaucracy, and partridge shit
all over our pears.