Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:00:08 -0600
A life form created solely in a lab. This is the result of intelectual
property concerns and laws that protect you as a photographer, and Bill
Gates as a billionaire software guy. The seed is created bu a large
corporation to have certain attributes that could never happen in real life
farm situations, and with so much money spent, want to protect their
investment. I'm not saying it's particularly right, just that it is a moe
complex thing that just getting some seed off a plant that pops up in your
front yard.