[OM] Enduro India is approaching - what camera gear to take

Subject: [OM] Enduro India is approaching - what camera gear to take
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 23:01:32 +0100
I have been keeping an eye on the tokina 16-28/2.8 for my canyon but I
still haven't seen many reviews so I think I will end up taking the 5d2
with OM 21/2  (or maybe my 17/3.5RMC but not tried it on 5d2)  the
35-80/2.8 (+ extension tubes thanks AG for the tip) and possibly the
canyon 70-200/4.

I would have liked to use the 7-14 and 12-60 but not on my E-3, sadly
the E-5 is not in stock anywhere and I am not sure how the micro
fourthirds bodies work with the 7-14 compared to the E-3 - any one have
any experience like to comment?  do the little pens better the E-3
picture quality and if so which is the best of them in terms of picture
quality. I am still owed a christmas present from my wife although it
won't stretch to an E-5 it may cover a pen.