Re: [OM] OT: Eudora OSE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Eudora OSE
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 23:04:38 -0000
Or take the alternative approach - avoid the problem by using a too, such as
Dawn Address Book Converter which asserts that it is " Known to work with
Eudora versions 3.0, 4.3, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 6.0, 6.2 and Thunderbird Mozilla
Thunderbird version 1.0.2" amongst (very) many others which seems a good bet
for your needs.

http://mysite.verizon.net/zakharin/software/Dawn/

But really, Brian - it's Hogmanay, mon! (I have the Lagavulin 16 y.o. at the
ready).

Here's tae ye all.

Piers