Re: [OM] Karma sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Karma sucks
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:38:16 +1100
Thanks for that - he's given more detail now. Very guarded is my first born.
He's going to some 1st anniversary of earthquake event - Bill Clinton speaking
- and travelling with Dennis O'Brien who is apparently the wealthiest man in
Ireland (he gets to hold the pig this week :-)). O'Brien's mobile phone network
in Haiti has had some credit for helping the situation. I don't think he'll be
tramping the ruined streets!
Half of me says he'd learn a lot by moving around at the bottom level and the
other half is relieved that he's not!
Interesting - yes
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx