Re: [OM] Jeweler's camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Jeweler's camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:42:11 -0500
I accept it because I see it but I still don't understand it.  And it
may be the difference in calculation for macro distances as discussed
here in the last few days.  Certainly my DOF calculator using more
normal shooting distances shows that both have nearly the same DOF when
distance is adjusted to maintain the same coverage angle and then by
adjusting CoC for the smaller sensor.

Chuck Norcutt