[OM] Snowmaggedon

Subject: [OM] Snowmaggedon
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:59:12 -0600
    I spent Friday deer hunting in NW Wisconsin--weather was clear,
crisp, and calm, and with an inch of new snow.  It was lovely winter
weather.  That all changed on Saturday, as Minnesota and Wisconsin got
dumped on with anywhere from a few to over 20 inches of snow.  The Twin
Cities--Minneapolis and St. Paul--got just under 17".  Here in
Stillwater, 20 miles east of St. Paul, we must have gotten the same,
although it was blowing so hard, and the snow was drifting so much, that
an exact measurement is difficult.  It was an exciting day to stay
inside and watch Mother Nature show her strength.
    Sunday afternoon I took a somewhat posed shot with the E-410 of my
wife Barb supposedly getting ready to take the '96 Escort station wagon
shopping:  <http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p15/Dean_Hansen/>.
Winter's here.
    This was a once-a-decade snow event.  I'm loving it.
Dean