[OM] it was foreseeable and it happened

Subject: [OM] it was foreseeable and it happened
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:04:40 -0200
Well, finally Fuji's Central Lab in Montevideo stopped the processing of
slide film.

I'm planning to send my Provia / Velvia to Dwayne's
<http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/newsite2006/slide-film.html> - I cannot do
it myself even if I were able to buy the chemicals.
Looking at the .pdf the link goes to, I find myself confused about where
to post it to: 415 S. 32nd St., Parsons, KS 67357 _or_ P.O. Box 274.
I much prefer posting it to a real address than to a P.O. Box, and I
don't know the difference between USPS and UPS: what if I post it to 415
S. 32nd St., Parsons, KS 67357?. What difference does it make?.

Seems I'm jumping back to the '80s, when I used to send KM to Rochester
and wait for 3 months to have them back :-)
And then, there was no Pay Pal - a mail money order was my usual procedure.

Damn, I still feel a little reluctant to type my new cc number as Pay
Pal asked me a short while ago, when I asked the list about the
authenticity of the email I had received. Must be an unconscious
consequence of the insistent wikileak media usage.

Any better idea than Dwayne's?
Oh, does anyone know if their cardboard mounts have their inner corners
rounded or cut at 90º angle?

TIA,

Fernando.