Re: [OM] Fotos For Fun 45 - 48

Subject: Re: [OM] Fotos For Fun 45 - 48
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:57:21 -0500
  I thought the same thing about "Fungal leaf" until I realized the
viewpoint was probably looking down. My favorite is the sunset glow behind
the snow-laden branches...beautiful. I might have been tempted to squeeze
off a tiny bit of flash to try and whiten the snow a bit but it would have
likely destroyed the results Ian obtained.

Charlie