Re: [OM] KEH bgn

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH bgn
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:25:39 +0100
The hack is user upgraded firmware, mostly video improvements (plenty links,
for instance <http://www.eoshd.com/content.php?166-Inside-the-Panasonic-GH1
>)

Hackable is a GH1 with older firmware of Panasonic, since they 'upgraded'
the firmware is such a way that it is not hackable anymore (at least not yet
;-).

Actually I think it's a pity that Panasonic or Olympus have not taken the
step to some open 'app/ smart phone model' in their camera's. I expect that
to be an interesting niche, suitable for a smaller player in the market.

Regards, Frank.

2010/12/4 Andrew Fildes