Re: [OM] New Image (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Image (OT)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 15:22:37 -0800
On 11/25/2010 12:52 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Then perhaps I've become more extroverted as I've aged.  My early photography
> is largely 200mm as soon as I was able to afford something other than a
> standard 50mm.  As I've gotten older my view has become wider and wider.  I'm
> either more extroverted... or maybe just able to afford more lenses.  :-)

Or maybe can't see far enough to notice the long lens shots? ;-)

I would say I'm still very much interested in tele and macro images, but have
added wider AOV images to my mix. One of
the many things for which I owe this list gratitude.

There's one on-line Meyers-Briggs imitator on which I score exactly 50-50 on
the introversion/extroversion scale.
Obviously flawed; if one understands Jung's own definitions, as opposed to
popular views, I'm clearly an introvert.

Still, developing the inferior functions is a part of Individuation, so adding
WA and SWA to my photography clearly must
be a good psychological indicator.

Psycho Moose