Re: [OM] OT: Some test shots from the Panny FZ100

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Some test shots from the Panny FZ100
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:51:01 -0500
Perhaps I've led you astray by saying "lower right".  I just realized
that I hadn't fully scrolled down.  What I was talking about was the
deciduous shrub with yellowing leaves directly opposite the right front
wheel.  If you can clearly see the stems on the two leaves closest to
the wheel I'd better try to recalibrate my monitor.  To me the stems of
those and several other leaves blend right into the fence.

Chuck Norcutt