Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:28:35 -0600
When I had my TR6, I noted frequently that generally there was adequate
space in the engine compartment for a nice Buick/Rover V6 with supercharger
or a small V8, so the straight six was easy to work on, but rarely needed
it. The electricals were remarkably reliable, as long as you didn't want
lights, defroster, wipers and the radio all at once. Sure had a lot of
torque.