Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:10:10 +0100
I am sure mine had it in for me or was it me who had it in for it  - it
was handed down from my step father.

incident 1   The heater valve is in the drivers footwell, water under
pressure boils hotter so what happens if the valve goes faulty and leaks
the water over drivers feett?

incident2  How do you check if an injectors working when in a layby with
few tools, easy unplug injector start engine - what happens if exhaust
is still hot and injector is sitting near to it?

incident3  Before it was handed over permanently to me, I was lent the
"pride and joy" well cars were part of the family in those days, trip
out with some friends and can't remember who I was trying to impress
with the braking power, but,  what happens when you do your emergency
stop with deteriorated engine mounts?

My uncle and Aunty were main ford dealers in wales so I remember one pal
helping me to swap the engine in it being so happy we had sole full use
of the workshop one Easter to swap the engine - he was well into
rallying at the time, he is the only pillion I ever lost off the back of
a motorcycle which kind of wiped out any happiness the workshop episode
had given him.  He did forgive me eventually and I still remember seeing
his feet going past my ears but by then it was far to late to stop the
momentum, damn Physics!