Re: [OM] We need your help

Subject: Re: [OM] We need your help
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:46:33 -0500
One of the keys with PayPal and other online financial systems is that their
e-mails are addressed to the account holder specifically. Phishing e-mails
usually say something like "Dear PayPal Member." The fact that the e-mail
addressed you by name suggests it was/is real. Of course you've since been to
your account and discovered that it is real. Periodically I go to my accounts
that hold credit card information and change the default card. Not sure it does
any good but it makes me feel better.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com