Re: [OM] We need your help

Subject: Re: [OM] We need your help
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:17:03 -0500
I've never seen it, but as it says just log into your account and see if the
message is there too. The scams usually have a link in the email they want
you to click that goes to a phisher site that steals your password. If you
go to paypal.com yourself without clicking any links to get there you will
be at the real paypal site and can log in and see if this message is real.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook