Re: [OM] List members in Tokyo?

Subject: Re: [OM] List members in Tokyo?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:52:51 +0100
:-)

I work for the EU equivalent of the US Patent and Trademark Office, and we have
something called the Trilateral between the US, EU and Japanese offices. Once a
year we meet, and this year it is the turn of the Japan Patent Office to host
the meeting. That's why I am going there.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain