Re: [OM] List members in Tokyo?

Subject: Re: [OM] List members in Tokyo?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:52:05 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2010 12:22:56 A.M. Central Standard Time,
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

will be  in Tokyo on business from December 7th to 9th, and then staying on
for the  weekend, so basically free from around 6 p.m. on the 9th until the
evening of  the 11th. If anyone is in town during those days and wants to
meet up for a  beer/meal/whatever, it would be great. Any tips from recent
Tokyo travellers  also welcome--I have been there once before, but it was back
in  1994.

Nathan, I don't know what you do for a living, however if you ever need to
hire an assistant, I'd be interested.  I have a weak mind and a strong
experienced back and will work cheap.  Bill Barber