Re: [OM] OT: the Nykon "compact" won the competition -- a re-think

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: the Nykon "compact" won the competition -- a re-think
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 18:02:10 -0500
Then either don't bother or change the design. What they are saying with
what they have is, "We understand that a few of you more sophisticated
photographers want the advantages of the optical finder, but we know that
once we get you to buy the camera, most of you will just used the thing on
the back like the mindless automotons that you are and keep it, so we make
more money anyway."