Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:17:09 -0400
"never" is a pretty strong term.  If applied to a hex head bolt or nut
the best tool (from a strength and avoidance of damage standpoint) is a
6-point box wrench or socket, followed by a 12-point box wrench or
socket, followed by an open end wrench and lastly an adjustable wrench
or "shifter".  But each of these tools exist because they each have
valid reasons to be used.

Chuck Norcutt