Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:51:36 +0100
Hiya,

Hmmm, I never imagined my parenthesised short question to raise so
many different options, but yes, it's a 'bahco', or as it is called
here an 'adjustable wrench'; IOW, this is the one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Adjustable_wrench.svg

:)

Regarding the improvised light stands.... I shall post a picture later
of what it all looks like with the strips on them.

As no one mentioned of a proper way of opening up the tripod swivel
head, and as I don't see any way to do so (without breaking it), I
shall most likely opt for a "reversible glue solution" by glueing two
blocks of wood (or so) on both sides of the swivel head in such a way
that the head is blocked both ways, yet, such that the blocks can be
removed in case I ever want to do so.

Once that's done, the set-up should be good to go! :P

Cheers,
Olafo