Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:14:46 +1100
Oh come on you lot - you get used to the system you're using and it hardly
seems like a desperate problem. I can never understand how PC users can find
ANYTHING but they seem to well enough, poor deluded souls. (If you're murkin,
that's irony,OK?) (Oh and that's irony as well, right?)
We put up with far more unintuitive things - my bloody fone comes to mind.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx