Re: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?

Subject: Re: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:38:05 EDT
I have a 50mm f1.4 (yes, high serial number) which is in its original box
had neither a case or hood with it.  I have had some lenses in the  past
which were packaged with the pouch in the box.  I've had several  hoods in
original boxes, which would tell me they came as separate pieces.   Many folks
don't use them and I generally try to get the OEM hoods for  my lenses.
Although I have many hard cases for my lenses, I seldom  use them.  Bill Barber